Eligibility: open to any Ontario business that is affiliated with an LDC but is not an LDC and is entirely separate from the LDC.
Core value: the EDA is the only association dedicated exclusively to protecting and advancing the interests of the electricity distribution sector in Ontario. We provide unparalleled industry intelligence, issues analysis and networking and development opportunities for all Ontario LDC affiliate businesses.
Benefits and privileges:
- networking and knowledge-sharing with industry peers and top sector decision makers
- eligibility to participate in the EDA’s Commercial Member Steering Committee
- preferred pricing on all EDA CONNECT Events, including forums, conferences and tradeshows
- access to the EDA’s daily WireScan, a roundup of local, national and global electricity-centred headlines
- the EDA Weekly e-newsletter, delivered to your Inbox every Wednesday
- CEO Update, a bimonthly email update and perspectives from the EDA’s chief executive
- complimentary copy of the EDA’s quarterly magazine, The Distributor
- member-only access to the EDA’s searchable digital Member Handbook
- access to select member-only content on the EDA website
- access to select EDA policy papers and reports
- listing in the Member Handbook and on the EDA website
- member pricing on advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- eligibility to participate in the EDA’s Council Forum
- use of our “Proud Member of the EDA” affinity logo
- opportunities to help shape Ontario’s energy future
These benefits and more are available to Affiliate Members for $1,940 + HST annually.
Learn more by contacting:
Director, Member Affairs and Events
1 877 262 8593