Eligibility: open to any owner or operator of an Ontario-licensed electricity distribution company (LDC).
Core value: the EDA is the only association in Ontario dedicated exclusively to protecting and advancing the interests of the electricity distribution sector with governments, stakeholders and the public. We provide targeted advocacy, expert analysis and unparalleled networking and development opportunities for all Ontario LDCs.
Benefits and privileges:
- networking and knowledge-sharing with industry peers and top LDC decision makers
- voting rights (one per LDC member company)
- eligibility to serve on the EDA Board of Directors
- participation in EDA Councils, the core teams that analyze issues and develop EDA policy
- preferred pricing on all EDA CONNECT Events, including forums, conferences and tradeshows
- access to the EDA’s daily WireScan, a roundup of local, national and global electricity-centred headlines
- RapidSource emails, including breaking news, industry announcements and expert analysis, delivered exclusively to LDCs
- the EDA Weekly e-newsletter, delivered to your Inbox every Wednesday
- CEO Update, a bimonthly email update and perspectives from the EDA’s chief executive
- complimentary copies of the EDA’s quarterly magazine, The Distributor
- access to all EDA policy papers and reports
- member-only access to the EDA’s searchable digital Member Handbook
- listing in the Member Handbook and on the EDA website
- access to LDC-member-only content on the EDA website
- member pricing on advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- use of our “Proud Member of the EDA” affinity logo
- participation in EDA District events and activities
- opportunities to help shape Ontario’s energy future
LDC Membership pricing is determined based on size of customer base.
Learn more and join now by contacting:
Director, Member Affairs and Events