The Distributor is the quarterly magazine for and about EDA members. The Distributor is designed to:
- Provide EDA members and stakeholders with news and insights on the electricity sector in Ontario;
- Profile EDA member LDCs, their activities, innovations and successes;
- Inform and engage EDA members and stakeholders on issues and policies that impact the electricity sector in Ontario;
- Highlight and promote EDA membership, events, products, services and overall member value.
In each issue:
- Sector Scan – what’s happening in the sector, at Ontario LDCs and at the EDA
- Feature – in depth stories on key themes and initiatives
- LDC Innovators – features on innovative LDC projects
- Advocacy in Action – updates on EDA policy development and advocacy activities
- Commercial Success – expert insights and advice on concepts, products and services that can help EDA members optimize business success
- Connect Events – photos and writeups on recent and upcoming EDA conferences, tradeshows and networking events
Submit an Article
EDA members are welcome to submit articles for consideration for The Distributor.
Check out The Distributor editorial guidelines.
Advertise in The Distributor
Published four times a year and distributed directly to Ontario LDCs, The Distributor offers affordable, highly targeted opportunities to reach electricity distribution decision makers and stakeholders.
Check out The Distributor Media Kit for 2021