ENERCOM SPEAKER SERIES – Virtual
This preeminent distribution-sector event combines insights on emerging trends and technical issues, and will continue with a virtual, three-part speaker series in 2022 featuring engaging global speakers.
Join us on October 5 for Better Decision, less risk: How Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are Changing the Energy Sector
ENERCOM explores emerging issues of importance to leaders in the energy sector. The EDA is please to welcome Helen Platis, METSCO Chairman and Board Member at Ethical AI and Thor Jonsson, AI researcher, University of Iceland as presenters for our second session. Helen and Thor will address why machine learning and AI are important and what can be done now to support:
- Better decision making
- Faster and more comprehensive insights
- Risk Mitigation
- Oct 5 session Members $65+HST
- Oct 5 session Non Members $85+HST
The event dates are as follows:
- Wednesday October 5, 2022, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Friday December 2, 2022, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Thursday June 23, 2022, 9:00-10:00 a.m.Responsible Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Leadership: What you need to know.