We are happy to announce that CUEE 2021 will be held June 8-9 at the International Centre in Toronto.
As Canada's signature event in the utility industry and due to the highly interactive nature of the show; it is important to the EDA that CUEE continue to be an in person one-stop-shop for everything utility related!
CUEE 2021 will allow for over 150 unique exhibitors to exhibit in over 150,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space. It will provide opportunities for interaction, product demos and face to face networking.
Please check back in the Fall for more details about exhibitor and attendee registration
NEW Onsite training courses available. Stay tuned for more information
Why book a CUEE booth:
- 50+ years of success as Canada’s largest indoor and outdoor marketplace for utility products and services
- Over 100,000 square feet of exhibit space
- One-stop shop to get up-to-date access to the latest equipment, services and technology
- Opportunity to provide "live, hands-on" - demonstrations of tools and products
- 45 different exhibit categories of products and services relevant to the utility industry
- New partnerships in place designed to increase audience attendance and demographic types
Check out some highlights from CUEE 2016