CUEE is scheduled to take place September 29-30 at the International Centre in Toronto. The EDA is monitoring the situation in the GTA and will continue to follow the directions and recommendations of the Ontario government pertaining to mass gatherings, as well as the advice of public health officials. The EDA’s first priority is the health, safety and well-being of everyone involved with our events. The EDA reserves the right to cancel this event if required. If this becomes necessary, exhibitors will be notified by email in a timely manner, and updates will be posted on the EDA’s website.
CUEE is your one-stop-shop for everything utility related! With over 150 unique exhibitors showcasing products and services relevant to the utility sector, come see and demo the newest and most innovative equipment, tools and products first-hand!
Discover state-of-the-art products and services that can increase your company’s productivity, achieve operational efficiencies and boost profitability. With over 150,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space, CUEE showcases over 45 different categories of products and services relevant to the utility sector.
NEW Onsite training courses available. Stay tuned for more information
CUEE exhibitor cancellation policy:
All exhibitor booth cancellations must be requested in writing by email. Exhibitors are eligible to receive a full booth refund within 14 days of booking. Exhibitor booth cancellations received on or before August 14th are eligible for a refund less a 20% (+HST) administrative fee. Any exhibitor booth cancellations received after August 14th are eligible for 50% (+HST) refund of total booth value. Exhibitor booth cancellations received on and after September 10th, forfeit the full booth fee.
Why book a CUEE booth:
- 50+ years of success as Canada’s largest indoor and outdoor marketplace for utility products and services
- Over 100,000 square feet of exhibit space
- One-stop shop to get up-to-date access to the latest equipment, services and technology
- Opportunity to provide "live, hands-on" - demonstrations of tools and products
- 45 different exhibit categories of products and services relevant to the utility industry
- New partnerships in place designed to increase audience attendance and demographic types
Check out some highlights from CUEE 2016