CUEE TRADESHOW MARKETPLACE
The CUEE (Canadian Utility Engineering and Equipment) Trade Show and Marketplace is set to return in-person on September 13-14, 2022 at the International Centre. As Canada’s most important distribution and transmission show, CUEE brings together thousands of professionals including contractors, engineers, trades personnel and key buyers from municipalities and utilities. CUEE 2022 will feature product and service demonstrations and exhibits from more than 200 companies. Those attending can see first-hand the latest in equipment and utility technology and meet one-on-one with thousands of key buyers.
Book your exhibit space now at Canada's largets utility trade show!
Why Book Your CUEE Booth?
- It has over 50 years of historical success
- It's Canada’s largest indoor and outdoor marketplace for utility products and services
- It has over 100,000 square feet of exhibit space
- It's the place to be to keep up-to-date on the latest equipment, services and technology
- It has over 45 different exhibit categories of products and services relevant to the utility industry
Display in a Unique Environment - Reach New Target Audiences
CUEE 2022 offers an opportunity to reach potential customers through a unique exhibition space of both indoor and outdoor display areas. As the utility sector continues to evolve, CUEE 2022 is the place to extend your marketing and networking reach and connect with the right audience.